Hi everyone, it's August already - somehow! It may not seem like it, but this is the busiest time of year for everyone, kids or not.
LA United starts school on August 18 and Glendale even sooner - August 10! – so please be sure to reach out to schedule your child if you haven't already. And if you don't have children and are thinking about piano or vocal coaching for yourself, the sooner the better - I only have a couple prime slots left, and they'll fill fast.
A few new items and dates:
- Studio pool party this Sunday, August 9. If you're an adult piano, voice, or songwriting student, please RSVP and come swim! You probably walk by the pool many times and now's your chance to take advantage as well as hang out socially with other students (and me, the conversation is scintillating, not to brag).
- First songwriting group of the fall is Saturday, August 22, 3pm!
- Don't forget classes begin again the week of August 17 for kids!
- Lastly, I'm often told how beautiful the studio is and other teachers mention they would love to us it. Check out the new page: the studio is available a couple days a week when I'm not teaching to rent for out-of-towners or LA residents who want access to a grand piano in a quiet, private space. Studio rentals for rehearsals and teaching
- Coming this fall: Living Room concert series. I'm talking to a incredibly talented local singer-songwriters about coming to the studio to perform poolside.
Thanks, and happy August!